Monday, August 25, 2014

Facebook Page Launched!!!

This is just a little mini update but I'm happy to announce that I've launched a Facebook page for this site. I'd ideally like to grow the readership of this blog outside of my friend group (and if you're already one of those people then thank you for following along!!) and so I created a page dedicated to this blog.

Here is the link for the page:
https://www.facebook.com/nikkilincblog?ref=hl



You should Like my page if any of the following apply to you:

  • You like my blog posts
  • You like me
  • You like wine
  • You like food
  • You like the idea of using paleo or gluten free alternatives to traditional recipes
  • You like learning about International or Global dishes
  • You want wine tasting suggestions
  • You like weekend adventures
  • You like travel
  • You're kind of nerdy 
  • You're curious about wine pairing
And if you don't like any of the things above well, you might not like this blog or my Facebook page but maybe check it out anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment