Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Going on a Little Trip....

Hello Readers!!!

As you can tell, this isn't my usual blog post! In a few weeks, I'm going to be going on a little trip and I wanted to get some feedback! I'll be traveling to London, Paris, Amsterdam (somewhere new!), and stopping over in Brussels (also new).

I know a lot of you are big travelers so I wanted to get some suggestions! I love Paris so I have a good idea of what I would like to see there, but I'm pretty clueless otherwise. I'm going to be in London for most of the trip and I'm going to have a lot of time to sight see so please give me some tips.

All suggestions are welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY YOU'RE COMING TO PARIS!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't already gone to them, my two suggestions for Paris: Le Pied du Couchon [try St. Anthony's Temptation if you're daring it's different pig parts, the restaurant's specialty is pork and also they ave the best french onion soup i've EVER tasted] and definitely go to Angelina's and grab some hot chocolate [it's more of a lunch place or hot chocolate and dessert place]. Have fun! oh! Also, go to the Marais and grab a falafel, soooo gooood!

    ReplyDelete