Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week of April 25th 2011: Juhu Beach Club

Since you are all familiar with my love of all things Top Chef, it shouldn't be a surprise that I was eager to check out the pop-up restaurant in my neighborhood from Top Chef alum, Preeti Mistry. The menu was very straight forward with rotating daily specials. I decided to get the "Holy Slow Braised Cow" sandwich and the "Sassy Lassi." The sandwich was amazing. I made it a point to stop by a few times in the restaurants short life so that I could fill the cravings it left behind. The lassi was good but needed some sweetener.

Even though the pop-up is now closed on 11th st., it looks like Preeti will be popping up in other places around the city. Rumor has it that she is looking for a more permanent location as well.


Short but sweet post - Don't worry though. You get the next installment of New Year's Resolutions soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment