Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Tur-Duckin-Rab-Pig-Cow-Cow-Horse-ish-GameHen Day!

Hello Readers - I want to branch out for about 5 minutes and wish you Happy Thanksgiving! I would have loved to grace you with my next post about my new and exciting adventures but I have to blackmail a friend for some pictures so it may be a couple of days.

Anyways, I hope you all are having a fabulous day and that you get to spend it with people you love. As for me? Well, I'm in Arizona like I said and I have been having a wonderful couple of days with my adorable niece. Have I mentioned that it's been a wonderful excuse to watch lots of Disney movies?

And if your family hates each other and you managed to duck into your room for five minutes to get away, this should cheer you up:
http://video.tvguide.com/Saturday+Night+Live/Update--3a+Guy+Fieri/6684884

No comments:

Post a Comment